The Cloud Analyzer Cost Analysis page provides a detailed breakdown of your organization’s cloud compute costs. When you create customized Spend Analysis reports using the filters and grouping options, you can save each report for quick reference and future follow up on spending.
Saved reports are personal to each user. You cannot see the reports that other users save.
Save a Report
To save a Spend Analysis report, do the following:
- Above the bar chart, click Save Report.
- Enter a name for your report and click Save.
Open a Saved Report
To open a saved report, do the following:
- Above the Spend Analysis chart, click Select.
- When the list opens, click the report you want to see.
- If you do not see the report name you need, type the name in the Search box. The autocomplete will find the report as you type. Click your report name when it appears.
Edit a Report Name
To edit a report name, do the following:
- In the drop-down list of reports, find the report you need to change.
- Click .
- Edit the name of the report and click Save.
Delete a Report
To delete a report, do the following:
- In the drop-down list of reports, find the report you need to delete.
- Click .
- Confirm the deletion and click Yes, Delete.