This procedure describes how to upgrade an existing Elastigroup to a managed instance.
Running single instance workloads on Managed Instance will provide you with a simple and intuitive environment as well as additional visibility tailored to the stateful single-instance use case. If you have an existing Elastigroup that manages a single stateful instance, you can upgrade it to a Managed Instance.
Before you can create a managed instance, you will need to do the following:
- Ensure your AWS account is connected to your Spot account.
- Ensure your Spot Policy is up to date.
- Memory utilization graphs require the Cloudwatch agent. For more information, see the AWS documentation.
Upgrade your Elastigroup
- Go to the dashboard of your stateful Elastigroup.
- In the top right of the dashboard, click Upgrade to Managed Instance.
If you have additional stateful Elastigroups you would like to upgrade, repeat the procedure.